Friday, March 11, 2011

Letting go

There is a certain freedom that comes with having no plan.  There's freedom in trusting that God has a plan and all you need to do is be obedient to His calling. 

I've let go of my control.  I've given my future up to the perfectly capable hands of my God.  The decision has been made.

I've decided to drop my teaching licensure and finish college in December with a Bachelor's Degree in English!!  Everyone has been asking what I plan on doing when I graduate since I'm not going to be teaching... I can honestly say I do not know.  I am perfectly okay with that actually.  Paul is okay with that.  My mom didn't freak out when I told her.  These are all signs that told me I was moving in the right direction.  I just know that whatever I do, I'm going to be serving as fully as I can. 


I love this song.  All I can say is... I'm letting go :) It's all in His hands now.

Until next time,
Keep Reflecting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment