Then, I realized... I'm giving myself WAY too much credit.
You see, I'm praying about this decision and I'm being obedient to what I feel God is leading me to. However, I realized that He already knows exactly what I'm going to choose. Either way, I'm going to graduate with a degree. God knew when I began my journey at MMC that this was going to happen at this exact time. He knew that I would struggle with this decision. Here's the kicker though... He already knows EXACTLY what choice I'm going to make and how He's going to use it to His glory because I'm trying to be obedient. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. What I decide to do as a career does not make me who I am. How I serve my Jesus makes me who I am. He knows that. When I realized that He already knew what I was going to choose, it was like my chains broke. I'm no longer worried about this decision. It's going to be used to His glory alone. I'm free to live and love Him and love people. I'm not big enough to screw up God's plan. I don't know who I thought I was to think something like that. My God has this. He's got this. Ohh.... let me tell you. When I discovered this, I mean, really let it sink in... Paul had to hear it. I was bubbling with the Spirit. I was free. I was giddy.
Here's the point. I'm going to turn into the woman God is creating me to be (one more semester in college or not). As long as I'm being obedient to His voice, He is going to bless obedience. He already knows the outcome. So, that in itself frees me to make the decision and trust Him with the outcome. WHOA!
No comments:
Post a Comment