"C'mon, we're talking about murder... you can't just plan that overnight, especially the good, premeditated kind."
-Paul :)
So, the hard part about being an author is figuring out... uh, EVERYTHING, about a story.
Sometimes, you have to put your characters through hell, in order to get to the happy ending.
Sometimes, you have to break their hearts.
Sometimes, you even have to kill them... or pretend to kill them (*wicked wink*)
I couldn't decide how Kate & Jeremiah's story was going to end (even though I'm nowhere near close to finishing), but I've begun to think about it. I didn't want it to end in a cliche way that leaves the reader feeling as though they missed out on something.
I have decided though that there MUST be a happy ending. After all of the hell that I've put Kate through, she deserves a happy ending.
So, she will get her happy ending. She'll have to go through obstacles, trials and tribulations. Throughout the story, she'll feel like she's dying... but I know the ending. I've promised her a happy ending.
Sound familiar?
Until next time,
Keep Reflecting :)
Oh me, you sound just like me! I completely understand! I think it's awesome you're still writing. I was actually thinking about doing some myself right now and you just inspired me to do so! Thanks! I love you so much, Sassy! You're the bestest!
ReplyDeleteAh, thanks :) I love you too doll. My writing comes in spells... dry ones, wet ones. It just kind of depends. But I'm determined to be published one day so Kate's story must be told.
ReplyDelete